- November 27, 2018. Traffic and Safety Analysis of Maclay Bridge and South Avenue Alternative
- February 5, 2018. Neighbors in Target Range: Target Range Neighborhood Plan
- August 2, 2017. MDT and FHWA Memorandum and comments on the draft Categorical Exclusion
- December 20, 2016. Maclay Bridge National Register of Historic Places Certificate
- August 16, 2016. Meeting Boards with 7 Alternatives from HDR
- National Register of Historic Places Registration Form
- Dr. Kim Presentation (PDF) Power Point
- April 2015. BCC Reaffirms Missoula County’s commitment to the South Avenue bridge project
- May 27, 2015. Project Specific Agreement Modifications
- 2014. Project Specific Agreement between Missoula County and the MT Department of Transportation for the Preliminary Engineering of Bitterroot River West of Missoula
- 2013. MDOT Maclay Bridge Planning Study: Final Report
- January 11, 2017. Board of County Commissioners Presentation: New Information.
- January 30, 2017. Letter from MBA to Montana Division Federal Highway Administration, re: Inadequacy of Categorical Exclusion for South Avenue Bridge
- January 19, 2017. Letter from MBA to Governor Steve Bullock, re: Maclay Bridge & the Transportation Funding Dilemma.
- September 13, 2016. Letter from Montana Historical Society to MBA, re: State consideration for nomination to National Register of Historic Places.
- April 17, 2013. MT Fish, Wildlife & Parks letter to Missoula BCC, re: Maclay Bridge Planning Study, Final Report.
- January 13, 2011. Letter from MBA to Missoula Board of County Commisioners.
- November 11, 2010. Letter to the Editor (Missoulian) from Helen Orendain .
- September 16, 2016. National Historic Bridge Expert to Discuss Maclay Bridge Rehab